- 2001: Established Hitevision Tech Research & Development Center. Started partnership with HITACHI, was assigned as the exclusive distributor of HITACHI projectors in the China market.
- 2005: Established the Digital Media Engineering Center with National Institute of Science, to upgrade and renovate Hitevision’s own production and development.
- 2006: Launch the new digital media product line under our brand name: Hitevision.
- 2008: Steady growth of Hitevision product series including interactive whiteboard, document camera, etc.
- 2010: Hitevision’s 20th anniversary celebration. Matured domestic and international sales channel for all product lines.
- 2012: Hitevision IWB series maintained the biggest market share in China for two consecutive years. (source: CMRC)
- 2014: Established Hitevision’s Research, Development and Production Base in Shenzhen, with branch R&D center in Beijing, Baoding, Taiwan, North America. The market share of Hitevision products has experienced significant growth every year in the interactive display field.
- 2015: Awarded first prize in the interactive display category by “Beijing Technology”.
- 2016: Owned over 40 branches worldwide. Hitevision has become one of the leading company in the pro AV industry.